Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Thursday 8 September 2016

Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara




This product intrigued me. Every girl wants lovely dark lashes right? I naturally have quite long lashes so have never felt the need to get extensions or anything but I have always been interested in getting them tinted but not ever got round to it.

This mascara drew me in when I saw that it not only gives volume but also tints your lashes as you wear it. It says results can be seen after two weeks of wearing the mascara every day. Unfortunately, I never made it to the 2 weeks as I just didn't get on with it. I didn't find it gave my lashes any volume at all, so that was disappointing. I also found that after an hour or so of it being on, it had transferred under my eyes so I was sporting the 'panda eye' look very well! Usually, this would just be a slight negative for me, but as it is a tinting mascara and obviously has dyes in it, this smudging and transferring stains the skin so I was left with panda eyes for a good day before it began to fade. Honestly, I looked like I hadn't slept for about a week!! The dye actually shows up quite green when it is mixed with water (to try and wash off). A friend of mine also used this mascara and when walking in the rain ended up with green all down her face!

I would have normally given a product more time to decide if I like it and give it a chance but this is a big no for me as I can't see it getting any better!

Have you tried this mascara? What do you think of it?

Abbie x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig