Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Sunday 11 September 2016

Top 5 Autumn Lip colours

I can never really decide what season is my favourite. I do love summer and all that comes with it like cute picnics and holidays but I think fashion and beauty wise, I much prefer Autumn and Winter. I always find it much easier to put together winter outfits because I'm a big lover of a bit of layering. Chunky knitwear, beautiful coats, cute boots and bobble hats are, and I think always will be my favourite things to wear!

With Autumn usually comes darker colours in fashion and beauty- warmer tones such as burgundy and plums are my all time faves!
I've decided to be a little braver this year with my lip colours as last year I only really plucked up the courage for darker colours towards the end of winter and it was a little too late!

I have picked a few of my favourite Autumn/ Winter lip colours ranging from some nudes to plums. 




Left to right- as pictured above

What is your favourite Autumn lip product?

Abbie x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh I like the look of that NYX lip creme one. I've got a couple of the other colours in the range so I'll definitely be looking out for this one.
    I think my favourite autumn lip products are either Kate 107 (total classic) or Mac Rebel

    Kat x rainbowcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous colour, I love it already and can tell it will definitely be one of my most used this autumn/winter! This is the only one I have from that particular range, are there any other colours you'd recommend?

    I've never quite been brave enough to get Mac Rebel but maybe i'll ease myself into some more colours like that this year!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig