Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Beauty Bay Haul








This was my first time shopping with Beauty Bay and I can quite confidently say, the whole process was a pleasant one! I spent enough to get free next day delivery (ooops!) which was all accurate and it did come the very next day which I was impressed with as I ordered on a Sunday evening so was unsure whether it would come on the Tuesday instead. Beauty Bay have so many lovely brands that aren't available in our English drugstore shops. I really had to rein it in and keep myself to a strict budget otherwise I would have easily spent way more money than I did!!

Zoeva Naturally Yours Palette- £18.00
I have had my eyes on the Zoeva eyeshadow palettes for a while now and it had just stayed on my 'want' list (anyone else have one of these?! Mine's in my notes on my phone hahaha!) for a while. I struggled to decide which one to get as they are all so gorgeous but I went for the Naturally yours one as I prefer neutral eye looks with warm browns and golden colours. When I opened this, I did the most geeky smile at it for a good minute- it is just stunning and looks soooo much better in real life! My Fiance really doesn't understand how I can call makeup beautiful and just looked at me like I was mad but I was totally mesmerized by it (makeup nerd over here!!). 

Morphe R37 Pointed Blender Brush- £4.75
As I was buying more eyeshadows, I felt I probably needed a new blending brush and was sucked in by this rose gold detailed Morphe one! It is nice and soft and feels good quality so we shall see how it goes!

Milani Baked Blush- Berry Amore- £8.00
I have seen these Milani Baked Blushes talked about so much over the blogging and youtube community so thought it was time I tried one out! This colour looked like it would suit my skin tone the best. It is really quite pleasing to the eye although the packaging is a little on the plasticy/cheap side, but this isn't really an issue for me, after all it's what's inside that counts!

Milani Matte Lip Cream- Adorable- £8.00
This is the only product of the haul that I have actually tried (I will be reviewing them all in detail soon). It is a beautiful colour and has some amazing staying power! I actually struggled to remove it which to me is a positive as there is nothing worse than spending money on a lip product that needs reapplying every 5 minutes! 

LAgirl Endless Semi Permanent Lip Liner- Natural- £2.49
I added this to my basket as I was in need of a natural colour lip liner that would go with a lot of my current favourite lip colours. It was also cheap as chips (literally!) and i've heard good things about the brand LA girl which is another brand that I have never tried until now. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and it doesn't make you go and hammer your bank balance because I know I always go straight onto beauty websites when I see people's makeup hauls or reviews!

Abbie x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Such a great collection of things, all of which I haven't tried any so it's great to read the review on them! I have heard a lot about Milani so it's a brand I would love to try. Also that Zoeva palette looks like a dream. Perhaps i'll have to have a little sneaky look on beauty bay aha. Great post, Holly x https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so happy with everything- I was like a child on Christmas day opening it all haha! The Milani Lip Cream is amazing and such a gorgeous colour and the brand is really affordable so I would definitely reccomend! Haha definitely get onto Beauty Bay!! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig