Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Saturday 1 October 2016

Product Empties


Over the past month or so, I have come to the end of some products and luckily, I have enjoyed using all of these! I have never done a product empties post but I always enjoy reading or watching videos on these as it shows what people have enjoyed enough to get to the end of! I find it's like a favourites but also like a little review as sometimes we do just persevere with things that may not be the best but they're still okay.

Loreal Elvive Full Restore Shampoo and Conditioner
I bought these to try a while ago as I'm always on the hunt for new hair products. I mentioned in my haircare routine post that I find it very hard to find hair products (especially shampoo and conditioners) that I really love and will stick with. I find that every time I run out of a set, I will just go and purchase a completely different one and rarely repurchase. I didn't mind this shampoo and conditioner combo as it left my hair feeling super soft and smelling gorgeous, but like a lot of other repairing hair products, it did weigh my hair down a little and I had to keep swapping it up to give my hair a break. This is where the next hair product I have finished comes in nicely!...

Toni & Guy Shampoo for Advanced Detox
This is a massive favourite of mine now! The bottle has lasted me ages because you only need to use this once a week. I use this when my hair is starting to feel a bit heavy and build up is becoming an issue. No one likes that feeling when you've washed your hair, dried it etc and it still feels a little greasy and yucky! This shampoo sorts that problem right out! It is quite strong and drying so you do need to use a good conditioner on the ends of your hair along with this. I am definitely repurchasing this!

Loreal Telescopic Mascara- Magnetic Black
This is my second tube (tube?! Cannot think what to call it!!) of this mascara. I have just repurchased again because I love it and it's probably the best mascara I have found yet! It gives me lenth, volume and separates my lashes beautifully to really give that falsies look, yet still looks natural. 

Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover
I have used this product for a loooong time now and always repurchase. For a long time when I was younger, I was just using face wipes to remove my eye makeup. I never liked the thought of using this eye makeup remover as it is partly oil based. My Mum has always used it and when I started complaining that my eyelashes were falling out a lot, she told me to use it. I went and bought some and have never looked back. It removes my eye makeup without all the pulling and tugging that is soooooo bad for your eyes. I will continue to repurchase this for a long time as it is also so affordable at about £3.89 (it is often on offer as well in various supermarkets and drugstores). 


What are some products that you will always repurchase? 

Abbie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig