Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Wednesday 7 June 2017

My Birthday Weekend Away!

Last weekend, I turned 22 (I can't say I'm thrilled about being this age!). I feel like people look at me funny when I say im pretty gutted to be 22 because that isn't old in many people's eyes! To me, I always looked forward to my next birthday and always wanted to grow up and be older. I couldn't wait till I was 18 and then after I got bored of still being ID'd for plastic cutlery and Ibuprofen tablets, I wanted it to be my next big birthday, which is 21! Now I'm not 21 anymore, I just feel like the next big birthday is 30 and I am definitely not rushing to get there!

Anyway, my Fiance and I went away to Bournemouth for my Birthday weekend and we had such a lovely time! Bournemouth holds so many memories for me because it's somewhere we used to go on family holidays to when I was little. It is also the first place my Fiance and I went away to together and we've since been there for a few day trips and for another weekend away a few years back!
I got absolutely spoilt rotten for my birthday and received so many lovely presents which I'm sooo grateful for. Jamie (the Fiance) also made the weekend away so special and even surprised me with a beautiful afternoon tea! We played two games of crazy golf (one on each day and two different places). I won the first game on my Birthday (Jamie thinks he let me win but he really didn't ;)) and he won the second days game. We love a game of crazy golf and once went in search of one on a holiday in Portugal and almost got heat stroke as we were walking for so long and when we got there we got told it had been knocked down a while ago! That wasn't the happiest day of my life, I can tell you that for sure!
We also went for my birthday meal at Days restaurant in Bournemouth which is a big all you can eat buffet style restaurant and if you haven't been there, I suggest you go!!!








Abbie x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig