Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Friday 13 January 2017

January Sale Buys

 Sale shopping is probably one of my worst nightmares! I always walk into shops and skip straight past the 'Sale' section because it is just hell! This year, I was determined to get a few bargains so I got straight online and ordered some bits to save the fights in the shops! (Although, I did pop into lush as I find sale shopping on their website pretty tedious!).

Here are a few of the things I got...

This French Connection gift set was in the famous Boots half price sale. I must admit, I kind of bought this just for the wire basket as I really wanted one for my Lush bath bombs to be displayed in. However, these smellies are actually beautiful and I have already used most of the shower gel and body spray- they smell amazing! This set was reduced from £20 to £10- win!!


I'm a bit obsessed with bags at the moment (especially small ones). The couple of times I did venture into town for quick essentials over the new year, I kept finding myself in Accessorize looking at all their bags and purses. I managed to walk out of the shop empty handed on numerous occasions and regretted my decision, so instantly went online when I got home and found myself purchasing this little beauty. It's very simple but I love it! It is a lot smaller than I expected but it's still a good enough size for your phone, small purse, keys and a little more space for anything else you may need. 

Ok, so, I have lived in these PJ bottoms the past week! I absolutely LOVE Fat Face PJ's and have a growing collection of PJ shorts from there. They are so comfy and the best quality ever. I even have some of my Mum's 'hand me down's' as they last so well but she is also obsessed and has far too many! These are long PJ bottoms and are sooooo comfy for lounging around the house in. 

What were your top sale buys? Did you get any amazing bargains?

Abbie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig