Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Sunday 11 December 2016

Mini Christmas Lush Haul

I love Lush all year round but when it comes to their seasonal products being released each year, I get so excited and usually spend a lot of my time in store, 'umming' and 'ahhhing' over which ones to get! I didnt think much of the Halloween range this year but I always love the Christmas products! I usually get a few Lush bits as Christmas presents so I didn't go overboard on this particular trip (there will most likely be another trip during the week as I can never resist when passing by!!).  Here are the goodies I picked up... (The Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar just looks magical and I'm most excited to try this one- although slightly worried about the state it will leave my bath in with all that glitter!!)




What are your favourite Lush Christmas products (new or old)? 

Abbie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig