Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Zoeva Naturally Yours Palette: Review

I've always been a real sucker for a good eyeshadow palette. I tend to stick to quite neutral shades for my eyes and go for browns, taupes and orangey shades as I have blue eyes and just find that these kind of colours suit me best.
When I saw this Zoeva palette whilst trawling through Beauty Bay one day, I was sold! I often find it hard to find a palette that I know I will use the majority of the colours. When I saw this one, I knew I'd use pretty much all of the colours. Ok, I use some of them a lot more frequently than others, of course, as everyone has favourites. But all in all, every single one has been used! 

The pigmentation of these shadows is great and they are definitely really blendable which are two of the main things I look for in an eyeshadow. I also love that there are a mixture of matte and shimmer shades in this palette as sometimes I like to go for a matte, really natural look using, First Love, Pure and Soft and Sexy just to add some definition to my eyes. 

I got this palette for £18 on BeautyBay.com which I think is a really affordable price for such a good quality 'everyday use' palette. I got this palette a good few months ago and have not stopped using it so that just shows my love for it! 

What is your all time favourite eyeshadow palette? Leave me a comment :)

Abbie x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig