Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Sunday 12 February 2017

How To Get The Perfect Brows/ My Current Brow Routine

I was never really that into doing my brows properly when I first started using makeup. When I decided to start filling in my brows, it completely changed my makeup game! Being able to get your eyebrows to a shape that suits you can really change how you look as your eyebrows frame your face. Over the past few years, having the perfect brows has become a massive thing in the makeup and beauty industry. It wasn't until now that I found a routine of products that really change the way my brows look. 


I've used the Soap and Glory Brow Archery for a good few years, but that used to be all I used. I'd been interested in using a brow gel of some sort since they became popular in the makeup world. I didn't really think it would suit my brows as I don't really like my makeup to feel too heavy and I imagined brow gels to be this way. I picked up the Maybelline Brow Precise Fibre Filler quite recently and it totally changed my brows for the better! 

I start by brushing through my brows with a cheap brush I got from primark (which, by the way, is just as good as any other expensive slanted brow brush I've ever owned) to make sure my brow hairs are all combed through and in the same direction. 
I then use either the pencil side of the Brow Archery or the NYX Brow Pomade with the slanted brush and brush this through my brows in light, short strokes. This just helps to fill in any sparse areas I have and shapes my brows how I want them. 
I then simply move onto brushing the Maybelline Brow Precise Fibre Filler through my brows which sets them in place for the day and also fills them in even more! I can't explain what it does exactly, but I won't do my brows without it now- it's soooo good!

That really is it, I feel like it's so simple, doesn't take long and makes my brows look the best they can! 

What is your favourite brow product? Let me know in the comments- I'd love to chat! :)

Abbie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig