Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Monday 29 August 2016

Current every day face

I'm not a big lover of the feeling of lots of makeup on my face and never have been. The recent (and unexpected!) summer we have had, has meant that I actually have a little bit of colour on my face and I am not totally pale!
However, I am still very fare skinned and have been absolutely loving The Body Shop's 'Honey Bronze Drops of Sun'.

This comes in a little glass bottle with a dropper applicator. I have been mixing a few drops in with my every day moisturiser to get a little more of a glow. I have found that it just makes me look much more awake and healthy and I rarely miss this step in my morning routine now.
As this step adds such a lovely glow, I have found that I haven't needed to use a foundation or bb cream as this combination works just as well!
My skin has thanked me for this and I have found that Mac Pro Longwear concealer provides a perfect amount of coverage for the under eye circles (no amount of relaxing in the sun will get rid of these!) and any blemishes.

Current every day face
What is your current favourite face product?

Abbie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig