Beauty & Lifestyle blog

Sunday 5 March 2017

February Favourites


I'm always a little late with these posts but the only time I really get to do 'bloggy things' and upload is on a Sunday so here it is! These are the beauty products I loved throughout the month of February...

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Drops Of Sun has been a massive favourite for almost a year now! I did stop using it for a while but have recently fallen back in love with it! As we've been slogging our way through winter, my skin has been extremely pale! This is when I decided to get this back out of my makeup drawer and fell back in love with it. I mix it in with my moisturiser and it gives me an instant glow and just makes my skin look a little less ghost-like! The few months that I wasn't wearing this, a few people actually asked me if I was unwell because I looked so pale and that is not what I wanted to be hearing!! I also used this while I was away on holiday last June as my face doesn't tan as much as my body (I put a really high factor sun protection on my face) and it just gave me a lovely natural tan/glow to my face. It is just a lovely product and I will continue to use it now for a looong time! 

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer is a new addition to my makeup collection and was definitely well loved and used throughout the majority of February! I always used to use any old concealer under my eyes but found that they were a little too heavy so I wanted to find a lighter, illuminating concealer for my under eyes. This one is perfect! I love Bourjois anyway but this concealer has now become another massive favourite of mine. It is lightweight, definitely illuminating and lasts well under my eyes. 

Kerastase Nectar Thermique Polishing Nourishing Milk (phew long name!) has changed my hair for the better! This is what they always use on my hair in the hairdressers and I could never find it online until recently so I snapped it up as soon as I saw it! It is a great multitasking product as it seals my hair for a perfect sleek blowdry and also protects my hair from the heat used to style. It is aimed at people with dry hair and I can honestly say that it feels really nourishing and protecting on my hair as I blow dry and style it. My hair is much smoother and shinier now when I style it and it isn't as damaged as it used to be. Depending on your hair length, you really don't need a lot of this, so it lasts for ages!

NYX Matte Bronzer- I was recently on the hunt for a good bronzing powder that wasn't too dark or orangey for my pale skin. I also wanted it to be a matte one as I already own a few shimmery bronzers and often prefer it to be matte. This one is great, affordable and super pigmented! It is quite messy because of its pigmentation as the powder comes away from the pan so easily so you literally need to tap a brush into it and then I usually have to tap off my brush a lot so it doesn't come out quite so extreme on my face! Other than that, it's lovely and I have been using it every day for a while now and i'm sure i'll love it even more when I have a little bit of colour on my face in the summer! 

There we go! Those are just a few of the things I have loved during the month of February and will most likely continue to love for months ahead!

Let me know what your favourite beauty product is right now in the comments!

Abbie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig